Friday, January 23, 2015


Why Pearl?

It's timeless.

"Pearls used in Edwardian jewelery were used to symbolize purity, wisdom, honesty, and integrity, and Edwardian jewelers and fashion designers loved them for their understated elegance and their natural beauty. Pearls worked perfectly with the popular motifs of the day that included styles adapted from the ancient Greek, Roman, and French Baroque periods of history. Pearl jewelry could be seen throughout the courts of King Edward of England, and on the wives and daughters of the newly wealthy railroad and automobile barons in the United States." selected from Beading Daily.

I have been selling all sorts of high quality pearl jewelry to my friends and relatives. I am glad they all love it. 











1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I love it this is just all day beautiful! Your B' Sue classmate Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will appreciate if you share, follow or subscribe my blog.

09 10