Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tassel earrings




Not many people can carry tassel earrings unless you have a very special character and style. I made a pair of yellow tassel earrings a while ago and put it on my etsy shop. One day, they were sold and later I found that my customer is a very talented jazz singer Deborah Bond. She is very kind and sweet. From her instagram, I found she was doing a lot to empower women. I feel so blessed to meet such a great person. Later, she ordered more tassel earrings. 

Here are some pictures her wear the tassel earrings. 



She has even ordered some for her friend.


1 comment:

  1. Wow I am thrilled for her and I am super thrilled for you~Louise O'Shields

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will appreciate if you share, follow or subscribe my blog.

09 10