Sunday, May 20, 2007

Egypt is the sexiest part on your body?

I have a group of girlfriends. We have known since we were in secondary school. We all are straight-forward so we like to tease each other all the time. (Well, I'm not that mean usually:p) One day, since I had to do a research for my study, I asked them what is the sexiest part on their body. Yan who has the slowest response answered at once. She said, "Egypt!". I thought I misunderstood something but then we all bursted into laugh. She thought I asked where in the world is the sexiest. Anyway, she still couldn't get the question even I explained again. We kept teasing her. Maybe she wants to say ankle as it's the roughest part on the body. Who knows?

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever ask the girls what is the sexiest part of a man's body? Don't think crooked!!

    I 'll notice the shape, size and complexion of a man's hands first !The definition of sexiness can be really personal.Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add: The smarter the man, the sexier he is. On the contrary, I wonder if people find smart women sexier?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will appreciate if you share, follow or subscribe my blog.

09 10