Monday, March 10, 2008

Meaningful weekend

My legs haven't been tired like now for a long time. It's good though. That means I have utilized my time. In the past weekend, I went to the Hong Kong International Jewellery Exhibition where I had seen many jewellery designs but they were not appealing to me. Instead, the display is more amazing.
On sunday, I went to the Orbis Charity Walk with my friends. We started at about 9:30 and finished at about 2(I guess). It's really a good outdoor activity. My friend, Kermit seems haven't talked for a long time as she is the one who can talk and walk. I'm not blaming her but it's just the way she is.

3 comments:

  1. hi coral, this is winne. stumbled into your blog thru hung wai yin's FB. took me a while to realize it was you cuz hung wai yin called u carol :P
    didn't know you're married! congrats! where are you working now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:32 PM

    hi winnie,
    just married in dec.
    i'm working at Tai kok tsui. how about you? are u still working at tin shui wai?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haahaa...not anymore! only stayed there for 2 years, then changed to a school in lam tin. and i'm working part-time now. i keep a blog too, but don't update it as often as you do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will appreciate if you share, follow or subscribe my blog.

09 10