Sunday, October 08, 2006

Behave

I don't mean to criticize us, HKers. However, I sometimes really feel embarrassed for what HK parents do. I think people should still remember there is an issue about a "Uncle bus" who spoke loudly on the bus. As an adule, I think we should behave well to teach our generation. Unfortunately, one night when I was heading to home by mtr. When a pregnant woman came in with her aound 6-year-old son, she let the boy sit. (This is one thing I don't understand why the young have to sit rather than their parents. This is a way to teach them showing respect to the elderly?) Anyway, I stood up and let the woman sit. She then turned on the video watching function on her cell phone and shared with her son!!! Since I was listening to ipod, I was wondering where the noise from. IT'S NOT THEIR HOME. On the other side, there is a Japanese girl reading on a story book quietly and her mom also shared the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will appreciate if you share, follow or subscribe my blog.

09 10