Thursday, April 09, 2015

Jewelry inspired by Chinese Garden Windows

My design is always inspired by the surroundings. I particular like the lines, patterns and shapes I found on the street. Once I walked along Pingjianglu, Suzhou, China, I came across this beautiful window. I don’t know why I am so attracted to this out of thousands of windows in Suzhou’s gardens. Coincidentally, I found a stamping made in the States from old tooling, which looks like this window. So, I made a pair of earrings and a bracelet with them.






7 comments:

  1. Lovely post and pictures. I love the inspiration you found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and pictures. I love the inspiration you found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and Jewelry. I too adore that stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but it's always out of stock.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful post! I love your jewelry and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will appreciate if you share, follow or subscribe my blog.

09 10